Your role as a Sales Developer will be to find new business opportunities and qualify them through dedicated work. It is with the Sales Developer the relationship with the customer begins and you will play a key role in driving new business for the sales team. You will be a core player in our Sales organization and work closely to our Account Executives and Senior Account Directors.
- Map the potential client landscape and find new business opportunities
- Be responsible for the execution of the initial phase of the KSMG sales process, maximizing on opportunity identification and qualification with respect to KSMG´s products and services
- Generate own leads through cold contacts based on fundamental research of employers’ activity in the Nordics
- Work with inbound-leads from our marketing team and develop them according to our value proposition and core offering
- Manage a won created pipeline of potential clients through structure and proactive work
- Actively work to ensure we fulfil the potential in number of meetings through our Account Executives and Senior Account Directors
You will do this with support from Director of Sales and through qualified Sales support- and CRM systems. You will be part of a dynamic team where sharing is caring and where the list of development opportunities has no limit.
In order to succeed in the role, we see that you have:
- A minimum associates degree in B2B, sales or equivalent, graduate 2020.
- A dedication to learn and grow and to make a difference, both on a personal level and the ability to inspire others to do the same
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work great in teams
- A true passion for business with a growth mindset and a self-starter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Swedish and English)
- An eye for structure and ability to effectively manage your time
- A passion for research and analytics
- Proven business/consulting experience either through studies or in work
We as an employer will offer you opportunities to grow and develop individually and together with us. You will come to a workplace where we care for our employees and where you will be important to us. Without great talent in our organisation we will not reach our future potential – as a Sales Developer you will truly make a difference to us.
Apply via link: https://app.cruitment.se/career/ksmg/job/243199/apply
Contact details: Lana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Grev Turegatan 11A, Stockholm